Thursday, September 1, 2011

Summer Highlights

Ahh, the end of another wonderful and fun-filled summer! Many would think me insane for this, but I actually can't wait for my high school classes to start. I'm already taking calculus at my community college, but I know really nobody there. I don't look forward to the homework, however, but I can't wait to see all of my friends soon.
Back to the topic at hand: summer highlights. I think the first day of September should prompt a list of things I enjoyed about this summer.

  • First, I got to meet my long-lost aunt and uncle. We had so much fun getting to know each other, and I hope they come visit again soon.
  • I finally have my learner's permit for driving! I just need to do the learning part more often...
  • My ears have been pierced. I know, for some who have known me for a loooong time, this is some kind of monumental thing. I'm almost done with the six-weeks, and I think getting through it isn't as bad as I thought it'd be.
  • Summer camp! I love summer camp! Now for winter camp...
  • Family vacation to a dude ranch.
  • Making it into an honors course at college.

That's pretty much off the top of my head for now. Thank you God for an amazing summer!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, for anyone into anime, I uploaded a new AMV to Youtube. Be sure to check it out along with the other two that I made!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{I hoped this'd be a more interesting post for someone other than myself and family, but as I said, I know next to nothing about blogging. I'll figure it out as I go along. :) Thanks for reading anyway!}

No comments:

Post a Comment