Friday, February 17, 2012

For The Anime Fandom: Best AMV Ever

Yeah, I haven't updated in a while. This isn't much of an update (still so busy with school), so it's more of a "I'm still around" post.

So, I've seen this AMV at least a hundred times by now. Even if you love anime but you're not into watching AMVs, you really should watch this masterpiece. Out of the thousands of AMVs I've ever seen, this one is always, always the best. It contains all of the raw emotion that you can get from anime. And that's a lot. It portrays anime in its best form and contains everything that anime is about. I love it.

Funny how every time I come back to watch this again over the past couple years, I recognize more and more anime series...Enjoy!



~K

2 comments:

  1. *whistles* That was incredible. Your right, it captured anime perfectly... and the amount of clips! Whoever made it has seen a ton of anime, and must have spend weeks on this vid to get it so good.

    Ah, I need to watch more anime. Badly. I recognized Narato, FMA original, Dragonball (not sure which series) I think Sailor Moon and Bleach, and an anime movie Spirited Away. The rest... no clue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I recognized all of the ones you listed, plus Air TV, Chrno Crusade, Full Metal Panic, Eureka 7, and a couple others I'm sure. There's a whole lot more that I don't know though.

    ReplyDelete