Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Me...with Edward Elric??

If any of you know my anime fandom, you'll know that my favorite anime series of all time is Fullmetal Alchemist [Brotherhood]. EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH IT. If you haven't watched it, well, you're REALLY missing out.

Anyway, I recently got a friend hooked on the series. Before he watched it, however, he constantly poked fun at me for it. Aha, but look who's singing a different tune now? He is so into the series that he has begun playing some of its themes and sound tracks on the piano and drawing fan art. And a piece of his fan art included my character, or OC if you will. Take a look!


Of course, I'm thrilled to be in a picture with my all time favorite character, Edward Elric! It made my day.
Here's my friend's original blog post: here

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment